How can students and staff obtain a visa in order to study in Europe/third countries under an individual mobility flow?

ottobre 23, 2012 in FAQ, MOBILITY

Once students and scholars have received an official confirmation from the DUNIA BEAM consortium that they have been accepted to participate in an individual mobility flow, they can ask for a visa in their home countries via the embassies of their host country (ies).

It has to be borne in mind that obtaining the necessary visas can be a lengthy process. The international offices of the host university will advise you on how to proceed.